Serving Size: 1 cup, prepared
Servings Per Container: 5
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat: 0 g
Saturated Fat: 0 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
Monounsaturated Fat 0 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 141 mg
Potassium 6 mg
Dietary Fiber: <1 g
Sugars: 0 g
Protein: 1 g
Great and sooooooo simple. No chopping needed!
Potato Soup is a staple in my kitchen. It is great as a hearty meal paired with some TGC beer bread and is versatile enough to add many things and make your own chowder.
Taking a few added ingredients can really spice up a plain
bowl of soup and make it an exciting meal. Our Potato soup is a great canvas for
that. Here are some ideas on things to add to this soup.
1. Make it "Italian Margarita Style"- Pour your bowl of Potato soup and swirl in some basil pesto and top the center with 2 tbls of diced fresh tomatoes and shaves of fresh parmesan cheese.
2. Top it with some fresh crumbled bacon or Pancetta
3. Make it "Mexican Nacho Style"- Drizzle with a little enchilada or taco sauce and sprinkle with Mexican Style Cheese, Green Chilies, Guacamole and Olives.
4. Top it with any variety of jarred or homemade pestos, chutneys or spreads, such as Sundried tomato Pesto, Black Olive Tapenade, Carmelized onions, etc.
Add a salad and some fresh bread and a glass of wine to turn your everyday soups into something spectacular.
The following recipes can be found in our cookbook!
These recipes were donated by customers and distributors all
Baked Broccoli Casserole
Irish Potato Soup with Beef-Onion Relish
Lazy Man Potato Salad
Potato and Leek Soup
Sheppard’s Pie Stew
Smothered Pork Chops
Gift Ideas Using This Mix:
Attach a note to this mix stating, “Wishing you a “Soup-er” holiday, b-day, any day!”
Give a variety of our soups all arranged in a new soup pot with utensils. Add a fresh loaf of French bread and a bottle of wine for an easy dinner in an instant!
Batch Available for This Mix? YES!
Batches are large amounts of a mix that are priced at a discount.
Why purchase a batch?
· if you frequently purchase and use a certain mix a lot
· if you plan to use the same mix to sample at home shows or festivals
· if you plan on using the mixes for any of the additional recipes using the mixes
You have to purchase a batch jar before purchasing a refill. Refills contain the same amount of product but are priced at a discounted rate. The jar actually contains the instructions, but the refill does not.
Retail- $45.00 refill $42.00
makes 12 (5 cup) servings
equal to 12 packages
save $9.00 jar/refill $12.00